Hi loves! I'm happy to share my thought with you on Too Faced Neutral Love Eye Shadow Collection (24g, 55 EUR) and it contains 30 eye shadows. Some are from their already existing palettes, but some are new. I don't own any of their other nude palette (like: Natural Eyes, Natural Matte, Natural at Night), so this is excellent for me or anyone who is obsessed with nudes.
The packaging of it is gorgeous as usual. It looks so romantic and I love how sleek the packaging is. The palette closes magnetically and inside there is also a big mirror, which makes it perfect for traveling.
The shadows are amazing and buttery to the touch. These are all pigmented and so easy to work with. These blend well together and nothing fades through out the day. My eye look is always perfect end of the day, even when my skin has eaten off all the foundation. I think they out did themselves with this palette.
The palette contains 7 matte shades (which are basics) and 23 shimmery shades. You can see all the shades on the picture down below.
- Heaven - is creamy matte white and I love using it as brow bone highlighter.
- Fairy Tale - is golden shimmery shade, which is more to the chunky side (Too Faced palette wouldn't be perfect with the chunky glittery shade).
- Nudie - is matte light brown shadow, perfect to warm up the crease.
- Tickle Me - is a shimmery bronze shade, classic nude.
- Fingers Crossed - is a deep brown shadow with golden glitter in it. It feels surprisingly smooth to the touch.
- Lace Teddy - is a matte light peach shade, which is a great transition shade.
- Satin Sheets - looks in the pan light pink, but it has a golden sheen to it when swatched.
- Push-up - is shimmery brown.
- Honey Pot - is shimmery golden shade, which is a classic shade and a must have in any nude palette.
- Chocolate Martini - is a warm deep brown with golden glitter in it.
- Undercover - is plumy brown shade with purple glitter in it.
- Pink Cheeks - is a matte light pink shadow, which looks beautiful all over the lid, when you go for more natural eye look.
- Kitten - looks in the pan pale lilac, but swatched it has gorgeous golden sheen to it.
- Bunny Nose - is beautiful shimmery pink
- Moonbeam - is a pale champagne shadow, which make a gorgeous highlighting shade.
- Love Bug - is one of my favorite shadows from the palette. Its a shimmery plummy bronze shade.
- Smokin' - looks beautiful in the pan, but it lacks the pigmentation in my opinion. Over a deeper shadow it will look gorgeous though.
- Poodle - is a metallic shadow which is almost white, but has a light lilac sheen to it.
- Cutie Patootie - is a shimmery light peachy shade, which is perfect for summer.
- Dear Diary - is shimmery bronzy shade.
- Coffe Date - is darker shimmery bronze shade.
- Spoiled - is a darker shimmery bronzy brown shadow.
- Night Fever - is not as smooth as other shadows in the palette. its dark brown with golden glitter in it.
- Spotlight - is a matte light caramel shade, which is perfect transition shade.
- Honey Butter - is a matte light warm tone peachy brown. I love using it in the crease to warm it up and its also great transition shade.
- Honeymoon - looks in the pan like darker rose gold shade, but on the lid or swatched, its lighter. I love how light reflecting it is.
- Hot & Bothered - is a rich shimmery bronze shade. I love using it together with Honeymoon.
- Makeup & Chill - is a deep matte brown. I love using it to darken up the other V.
- Stiletto - is a matte black. I have used it to do my eyeliner.
As you can see I'm in love with this palette and if you don't own any of their other nude eyeshadow palettes, then its worth picking up. You can find it here.
Down below you can see an eye look I did using this palette. Hope you like it :)
Which is your all time favorite nude eye shadow palette?